Sunday, June 13, 2010

If You Can't Make One, Just Draw It On Your Face!

So Kurtis says to me, "Go look at your son." 
"What?  Why?"  He had this look on his face that made me very unsure of what I was going to see when I laid my eyes on him.  I was apprehensive.  Did I really want to see this?
"Just go look at him." 
"Which one?"
"Kaleb."
I go upstairs to see what the big deal is.  He's in the bathroom, and I say to him, "Dad says I need to look at you.  What did you do?"
He turns his face to me, and this is what I saw:




"What the heck!?  Why did you do that?"  I asked.  I really was not pleased.
"Because I thought it would be awesome!" was his reply.
"And was it?" I asked, somewhat sternly.
"Yes!"
I guess I really can't argue with that.  "I'm getting my camera.  You wash your hands and come downstairs."
And for some reason, this kid, who hates getting his picture taken, got really excited about it.  He posed with a ninja sword, and thought he was awesome.  So I just let him be awesome.  Now, tomorrow, when he has to leave the house, I will be removing it.  Hopefully.




It looks like a superhero mask of some sort to me.

1 comment:

Michele said...

oddly he does look kind of awesome. :)You are awesome to let him enjoy it and take pictures. why not?