Monday, July 19, 2010

Burned

"Oh, yeah.  I was supposed to blog today,"  I said to Kurtis out of know where, just barely.
"Why?"
"Because I am not caught up on all my awesomeness."
I'm almost there.  I promise.  I know all this blogging is really obnoxious.  I mean, really, who cares, right?
July 14th, we went swimming at my bestest friend Nicole's mom's backyard pool.  Well, I didn't.  The kids did.  I was a way super cool mom, and even let Zach go in.  Eh, he gets his boot of the next day, it's not going to hurt him.  It didn't.  But he was afraid to walk on it with out the doctor's go ahead, and when he needed to go to the bathroom, he wanted me to carry him there.  Which, he is just too big for me to do that.  Besides.  Ew.
Nicole and I just laid in the sun.  That was a really bad idea.  I got burned.  Nicole, got a little red, but nicely tanned.  :P  Give me a break!  My suit is a halter top, so my cleavage burned.  Not a good place for a sunburn.  Oh, but I must say, I totally deserved it.  I did not put sunscreen on.  I didn't think I would be in the sun as long as I was.  Now, I am starting to peel, and it's really hard for me not to peel it off.  It's like when your friend has something stuck in her teeth, and so you tell her so she can take care of it.  I need to take care of it!  Ugh. Other than that, it was a pretty dang fun day.

2 comments:

Michele said...

Thanks for sharing all of your awesomeness. I am glad you are blogging so much. I like to know what's going on. :)

Stacey said...

I think you are the most awesome blogger I know. I wish I could keep up with it as much as you. I'm way far behind and hope to get caught up sometime this week. I have lots to blog about.
Hope your sunburn goes away! I hate the peeling stage!