Thursday, January 12, 2012

The Snowflakes Start Falling and I Start to Float

I'm not done editing our Christmas video yet.  Okay, fine.  I haven't even started.  But I am going to go out of order and show you what we made at Stamp Club last night anyway!  It was a lot of fun, and you should come too.  Next month we will have a Valentine's Day theme.  I love Valentine's Day.  It's wonderful.  And you can't tell me that it is just because I have a lover.  I loved it even when I didn't have one, so there! :P  Yeah.  I know.  I'm a sap.

I had fun using my new Big Shot and Stampin' Up! punch that I got for Christmas!  We made a card.  You can't see it in the picture, but we used Dazzling Details on the snowflakes to make them sparkle. Those weird, glob-things are magnets.  We used Crystal Effects to stick everything together.  It's a super easy and super quick project!

No comments: