Friday, January 20, 2012

We Won't Get Far Flying In Circles Inside a Jar

I need to apologize.  The last post was not very nice.  I was in a foul mood.  I'm sorry.  It was such a horrible post, that my bestest friend Nicole called me to make sure I was okay.  Well, I am working on becoming okay.  We'll just say that.  Because I don't deal well with things like plumbing problems, and things that could potentially financially cripple us.  Money equals happiness to me.  Having it, and being able to get what I want when I want means that I am prosperous and that makes me happy.  Don't tell me money doesn't buy happiness because that just isn't true.  Not to me.  So if when we have unexpected problems that cost a lot of money, I tend to freak out.  I've been holding it in too long, and finally I burst.
I didn't intent to be so negative, but it sure came out that way, and I apologize.  I'm trying to be more positive, but as a person who suffers from depression, it's not something that comes easily.  And sometimes, a girl just needs to vent.  Thanks for sticking with me even when I throw a tantrum or two.  You're the best.

2 comments:

Shauna said...

Everybody needs to vent from time to time. I personally love when people vent because it reminds me that they are people to and not the perfect goddesses that we all want the world to think we are. It reminds me that we're all in the same boat, paddling like crazy, just trying to stay afloat. So I for one can totally take the venting. I'm sure you've seen some less that perky comments showing up on my blog from time to time as well. :-)

abby said...

venting is great. i'm sorry you're dealing with this mess! life is hard sometimes.