Monday, May 14, 2012

You Know I Dreamed About You For 29 Years Before I Saw You

My brother got married on Friday!!  It was such a wonderful day!  I love my new sister-in-law and her family.  They are just a bunch of people who love to laugh and love to be together.  Michael is joining a stellar group of people.  We are so lucky to have Lili join our family, too!  She just loves life and I want to be like her when I grow up.  It was a happy day.
Well, I think the pictures say it all.  Yes, you are about to go through a lot of pictures.  Just be glad I'm not showing you all of them. :)

 This is my favorite shot while we were waiting for them to come out of the temple.

 Married!!!

 Gorgeous!

 Lili and her mom.

 Lili and her nieces and nephews.

 Lili, Michael and our parents.

 My sister and her family.

 I love everything about this picture except for my hair.  The wind started to blow it around.

 Michael.  Looking dapper.

 Lili on the temple steps.

 The wind blew her dress and she pretended to fly. :)

 Poppies on the temple grounds.

 At the family dinner, Kaleb wouldn't look at the camera and smile, but he would make faces.

 Lili and Michael and my dad.

 At the family dinner, William (my nephew) had an inch worm in his hair.  He wanted to take a picture of it.  Yep.  That is my dry and wrinkly hand.  A little lotion fixes stuff like that.

 I love the way she did her hair that day.

 Inner peace.

 The waterfall was a favorite feature at the family dinner and reception.

 Michael and Lili exchanged rings outside of the temple.

 So wonderful.

 I just love this picture.  I'm so happy for them.  I hope they have happiness like this forever.

 The gorgeous cake that her sister Suzy made.

 Cutting the cake!

Throwing the bouquet!

It was a beautiful day, and I'm glad our whole family was there to spend it with us.  Needless to say, when we got home, I was tired. :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Melissa, Thanks so much for the photo documentary, and everything you helped out with especialy the open house and shower. We were so happy to have your family there.

love,

Michael (&lili)