Sunday, May 6, 2012

You Make Me Wanna Say...

My beautiful cousin got married on Friday.  I took lots of pictures, so I will just let them do the talking.
 

 This is Andrew.  My cousin.  Her brother.  He's on a mission in Brazil and couldn't be there, so they found a cardboard cut out of Pres. Bush and stuck his head on it.  Aunt Kim (his mom) joked that he's taller now than he's ever been!











 Daddy/daughter dance

 Mother/son dance

 Love this couple.







 Michael (the groom) had a special performance planned for his bride.
I love this picture.  Mostly because they just look like they are having so much fun together.


I'm so happy for these guys.  I hope they have a fun honeymoon in Hawaii and a beautiful life together.

I have to give credit where credit is due.  The title of my blog comes from this song.
It fits.  ;)

1 comment:

Michele said...

So awesome! Wish we could have been there! Thanks for the pictures. I know you post tons for me ;-)