Tuesday, April 1, 2014

It's Not Hard For Me To Love You

Sorry this one is late.  I was busy making my sister's birthday present.  I hope she likes it.  I'll post pictures of it later because she actually reads this blog.  Hee hee!

Sacrament Meeting Art #16:  March 30, 2014.
Zach was sitting next to me in church this day and he said, "Is that a wall?"  "No, it's fields."
This picture was inspired by number 24 on this list.  While I was creating this picture, the song "The World As I See It" by Jason Mraz kept running through my head.  It was Fast and Testimony meeting for us this week.  This is where, after the Sacrament has been given, the members of the congregation just walk up to the pulpit and say what is in their hearts. They express how they feel about the gospel of Jesus Christ.  I also listened to them.  They said a lot of beautiful things.  
There's a lot going on up here all the time (in my head).  It never stops.  Sometimes it would be nice if it would just stop.
Any way.  The world is a remarkable place, full of beauty and wonder and I love it here.  I thank my Heavenly Father for this amazing gift.

Next week is General Conference, and so it is not likely that I will have a Sacrament Meeting Art piece for you.  I have plans for that Sunday while I listen to conference.  But don't worry.  You'll get to see it.

Now watch this.
Yes, the world is a remarkable place.




No comments: