Monday, March 24, 2014

Christmas 2013 Was Pretty Epic

I knew it was time to time travel again, but I was having trouble remembering where to set the coordinates.  I think we are close to being done.  We really ought to be careful with this time travel thing.  Too much could really mess us up.
Want to see my Christmas pictures now that it's almost Easter and nobody really cares any more?  Awesome.  Here you go! :D

 Santa came!

 Kaleb got a Lego set.

 Zachary got a bigger sleeping bag for his camp outs.

 Despicable Me 2!

 ParaNorman!

 Epic!

 Kaleb got the game he wanted.

 Zach got the game he wanted.

 Kurtis got the new video card he'd been dreaming of.

 Riley got the game he wanted.

 And this really cool item.

 My kids always love cold, hard cash.

 Zach got the cute wolf snow hat he wanted (but that he won't wear to school because he might get made fun of).

 Zach got a new shirt.

 Kaleb got a new shirt and I made him that hat.  It's Naruto's sleeping cap.

 Riley got the raccoon hat.

 And a new shirt.

 All three of them gave each other these pillow things.

 Riley got some speakers for his mp3 player.

And the best was saved for last!
Our XBox broke way back in like July or who really remembers, so Santa brought us a new one.  No, it's not XBox One.  Kurtis said there weren't enough games for it out yet, and he didn't want to get it yet.
We had a pretty good Christmas this year.  A little more extravagant than usual, but that's alright.  Once again, nobody took any pictures of me, but there is video somewhere (maybe).  Kurtis got me a Kindle Fire HDX which was a complete surprise and I was super excited about.  I love it.  Honestly, I still prefer real books, but it's so nice for watching movies and I love not taking my bulky scriptures to church.

1 comment:

Michele said...

Gorgeous pic of your Christmas tree in the first photo. Glad you guys had a great Christmas.