Thursday, March 13, 2014

In Which Waffles and Weddings Are Wonderful

My cousin got married a little bit ago.  February 21st to be exact.  I took some pictures at their reception that I'd like to show you.  Well, I'm finally getting around to it any way.
I'm really excited for my cousin.  His new bride's name is Jessica and I love her so much (even though I still don't know her that well yet).  She is a very kind and gentle person who has made him so happy.  I love seeing him so full of love and life.

 They had a waffle bar at their reception.  Whaaat?  That's amazing!

 Riley loves Emily.

 Kurtis and Kaleb.

 The table decorations.

 My cousin's baby.  The nephew of the cousin who got married.  I have lots of cousins.

 The cake!  It was really yummy.

 My cousin and her sweet husband and her baby.  He's so cuuute!

 There he is again. :)

 And this is what my boys did most of the night.  Typical.

 My cousin's grandma Rose.

 I love her stories.

 While this picture is really crappy because her face is blurry, it still shows off her dress, so I'm keeping it here.  Sorry, Jess.  I wish my camera had been doing better.  I guess I didn't have it on the right settings.

 Tossing the bouquet.

 Kissing.  Lots of kissing. :)

 Then she sat down

 And my cousin took off her garter.

 Come on, guys!

 And it's blurry again, but he flung the garter.  I didn't know the guy who caught it.  My boys were too busy playing video games on their dad's phone to even know it was happening.  That would have been funny if Kaleb had caught it though.  ;)

 Then they danced.

 And danced.

 And kissed while dancing.




 And then mom cut in.  I love this picture even if it is grainy and the lighting is making them orange.


 Then the parents danced together and Trav and Jess got to dance together again.



 Cute wall of photos.

 Then they left and the videographer got in my way. ;)

 Off to their honeymoon in Mexico!

 And I found these guys just hanging around.

This one was cute, so I took him home with me.

1 comment:

Michele said...

Love that you got pictures! Wish I could have been there. :-)