Sunday, March 23, 2014

Measuring the Marigolds

This week we have a special guest joining us in our Sacrament Meeting Art series.  He's joined us before, but would like to share his art with you again this week.  So here are this week's Sacrament Meeting Art.

Sacrament Meeting Art #14:  March 23, 2014.
I turned to Kaleb today and asked what I should draw today.  He thought about it for a bit and then said, "A caterpillar."  Which immediately made me think of the Inchworm song.  Which is my baby nephew's favorite song that his mom sings to him.  So this picture is dedicated to my little Gus Gus.  When his mom posts pictures and videos of him on facebook, it is the highlight of our family's day.
I know that's a wooly caterpillar and not an inchworm by the way.  I just wanted to draw the wooly one today.


Sacrament Meeting Art #15:  March 23, 2014
This one is done by none other than Kaleb.  He said, "This is a dragon.  And that is the last leaf in the forest.  The dragon has never seen a leaf before."

And here's the song.  Because everybody needs to hear it now and then. :)

1 comment:

Michele said...

That is a sweet song and I love the marigolds. You are very good with crayons. :-)