Thursday, October 21, 2010

Let's Pretend It's Sunday

Because that's when I was going to type up this post.
Kaleb was sitting on my lap in church today, and it was time for the sacrament.  He was being a little bit rowdy, so I held him close, and whispered in his ear, "It's sacrament time.  Who do we think about when it is time for the sacrament?"  He said, "Heavenly Father!"  "Yes, let's think about Heavenly Father."  But he doesn't keep his thoughts to himself.  Oh, no.  He's still 5.  They don't do that.  He says, "God is bigger than dad."  I said, "Oh, really?  So, he's like 9 feet tall?"  "Yeah.  He is 500 million billion big!  A giant is 150,000, and God is bigger than a giant!  He is bigger than the church or the temple!"  I think he would have gone on, but Kurtis turns to him at this point, and says, "Ssshhh!"  He was starting to get louder than a whisper at that point, so it was justified.  But I thought it was cute.

No comments: