Sunday, May 11, 2014

In Which Blossoms Are Gathered

We have a new guest poster for our Sacrament Meeting Art (A Weekly Series) this week.
His name is Riley.  He's 11 years old and he has green eyes.  He is excited to be a part of this series.

Sacrament Meeting Art #20:  May 10, 2014.
As you can see, this is a beautiful drawing of our family dog, Neji.  Zachary complained that he got the color wrong (I'll admit, I did comment on it as well - just not by telling him he needed to do it over).  Neji is actually a chocolate lab mix.  But Riley says, he looks black in the shade.  Which is probably true.  And color is subjective any way.


Sacrament Meeting Art #21:  May 10, 2014.
Today, I didn't know what to draw, so I asked Riley.  He said he wanted me to draw a picture of me and him with a lot of flowers.  So that's me in the red shirt and that's Riley in the green shirt.  We're having a picnic on a warm summer day.  I'd say it's nearing the evening as well.  After we eat (the food is behind us, so you can't see it), he will probably run around and pick me some flowers while I read and relax in the sun.

HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY!!

1 comment:

Emi-chi said...

I've always thought Neji was black, oops! XD