Tuesday, May 27, 2014

In Which There Are Swords and Armor

So my next gig is FantasyCon.  I haven't really talked much about it yet because I don't know what my character is going to be and I won't find out until Jun 4th, I think.  The Con is going to be July 3-5, and I'm still not quite sure what I'm going to be doing.  I just know I will be playing a character.  In my imagination of what I will be doing, I will be walking around the Con in character and interacting with people in character.  It is going to be EPIC.
So Thursday, I went to a mixer for the volunteers.  There are lots of ways to volunteer to be a part of FantasyCon.  If you don't want to be an actor, you can be someone who helps out with the celebrities, you can volunteer to take pictures.  You can volunteer to be behind a camera - on the film crew.  So many opportunities to volunteers, so if that sounds fun, you can go here and click "Become a Volunteer".
The mixer was fun.  I met another actress and we hung out.  There will be LARPing (LARP = Live Action Role Play) at the Con (which you can also volunteer to be a part of), and fighting.  I took a bunch of pictures of that going down at the mixer.  It was fun to watch.
















To get tickets, you can visit the website.  I'm very excited to be a part of this.
There will be dragons.

No comments: