Sunday, May 25, 2014

In Which There Is A Triumphant Return

It's Sacrament Meeting Art Sunday!  Yay!  My guest artist today is Kaleb.  We love his work around here!

Sacrament Meeting Art #22:  May 25, 2014.
I asked Kaleb to tell me about his picture.  He said, "There's nothing to tell.  It's just a picture."

Sacrament Meeting Art #23:  May 25, 2014.
I started this last week, but only got one layer of swirls done on the background before it was time to head home.  On Mother's Day, when Riley was telling me what I should draw, Kurtis asked me to draw a picture of Jesus.  He said, "You know that picture of Jesus where he is coming out of the clouds?"  And I said, "Yes."  "You should draw that."
I don't know if this is what he had in mind, but when I showed it to him, he said, "I love how he almost has Anime eyes."  So I guess he likes it.
Mormons believe that Jesus will come to the Earth again and reign there as President of the Whole Entire World.  And it will be awesome.

This is the picture Kurtis was referring to.  There is also another one all zoomed in on Jesus with no angels, but when he comes again, it's going to be pretty loud.  There will be angels.
You can purchase this print here.
It's much better than mine.

No comments: