Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Dreamt about Matt Damon Last Night. Pretty Freaky Stuff.

Last night, I had a pretty weird dream.  I was in a Jason Bourne movie (you know, The Bourne Identity, etc.), and the plot of the movie doesn't really make much sense, but it was a dream.  That's why they are dreams.  They don't make any sense! 
So I was Matt Damon's girlfriend (in the movie), and we were running from the government (because that's the plot of all the Jason Bourne movies), and we've banded together with a woman and another man.  I can't remember who they were, but the woman looked a lot like Melinda Clarke (She was on an episode of Firefly - just IMDB her).  So we were all together, and Jason was just begining to remember how much in love with me he was, when he goes all nuts on everyone and is about to give us all away, so I had to tazer him.  It was a sad, sad moment for me.  His face went all weird, and I was so upset that I had to tazer the love of my life!  Where did I even get a tazer in the first place?  Then I had to figure out a way to earn his trust back because he wouldn't even speak to me for days.  Then I woke up.  Yeah.  I don't know what it means, or where it all came from, but tazering Matt Damon would be fun (in a movie because then I wouldn't really hurt him).  But I was not the girl in the first two movies who just limps around and hides because she's not trained fighter.  Oh, no.  I kicked butt, and did some freaking awesome stunts.

2 comments:

abby said...

jamie not so secretly wants to be jason bourne. i love that you had this dream.

Michele said...

I want to see those freaking awesome stunts! I love your dream. It is very entertaining and makes me smile- which I much needed after reading Isaac's teacher's blog that they have a major assignment due Mon. that he claims not to know about- the teacher emphasized they all know about this and were given numerous reminders and asked to pick up the paper with the assignment many times Friday. :( But I am still snickering about your dream :)