Saturday, April 3, 2010

Happy Easter!

I made Easter cards for some of my family members, and I wanted to give you one too! :)  Here it is:
Inside it says: 
"He is not here, but is risen: remember how he spake unto you when he was yet in Galilee, Saying, The Son of man must be delivered into the hands of sinful men, and be crucified, and the third day rise again. And they remembered his words,"  Luke 24:6-8.  President Hinckley said, "Life is forever.  Live each day as if you were going to live eternally, for surely you shall."  We hope you have a wonderful Easter this year! 
Love, The Jones Family :)

2 comments:

Michele said...

nice card- thanks for sharing :)

sweetlissybug said...

You'll get yours in the mail soon! I mailed them Saturday. I didn't get them out before the mail came on Friday, sorry. :P