Wednesday, April 21, 2010

My Flowers (So My Sister Will Move Back Here)! :D

Hey, Michele!  Here are some more flower pictures to brighten your 59 degree day!  Muahhahhahhaahha!  But, just so you know:  Yesterday was 73, today (right now) it's 56 with off and on showers and a high of 64, and tomorrow, it's supposed to be rainy with a high of 51, so you win.  But I have tulips and bleeding hearts! :P
I weeded today, and got bit by an ant.  My left index finger went numb.  It's getting better, but is still a little numb.  I guess he crawled inside my glove with out me noticing, and got scared.  That was a pretty dumb thing to do.  Ants aren't very intelligent despite what Disney and Pixar would have you believe.  He he he.  I hate weeding.  I always feel like bugs are crawling on me after I come inside.  It's not fun, and probably some kind of mental illness, but I will try not to think about it.  I will just tell myself I'm just crazy.  That always makes me feel better.

This is where I weeded.  Don't look at the lawn.  We have the worst one in the neighborhood. :P


My bleeding hearts!  Don't look at the weeds next to them.  I haven't gotten that far yet! :D

2 comments:

Michele said...

Your flowers look gorgeous!! Crazy enough, this year we are having an unusually warm spring and our weather matches yours- I even have flowers in my yard! :) It hasn't been this nice this time of year since 1844. I planted a bunch of seeds and am hoping they survive; I saw on the news that farmers are planting their crops early this year (yes that makes the news in the midwest) so I'm going for it. The first few times I go out and weed I get the creepy crawlies too and am on the jumpy side, but by the end of the summer I'm better. keep up the good work- your flowers look great. :)

Goldie said...

My flowers are coming up as well, especially the tulips right now....and I'm LOVING it!!!!!!!! Yours are so beautiful!