Saturday, July 21, 2012

Nothing's As Precious As A Hole In the Ground

Wednesday, I took the kids to Kennecott Copper Mine.  My bestest friend Nicole said she wanted to do something with all of our kids.  Whenever she says that I think, "I don't want to do stuff with my kids!  They don't do what I ask them to do and all they do is fight."  But it is good to take them out once in awhile, I suppose.  So that's where we decided to take them.  To see a giant hole in the ground that is so massive, you can see it from space.





 It was pretty windy there.














 Aaahhh!  The drill bit caught my hand!  It's getting eaten!  Oh, no!

 Zach wants to be in a soda commercial someday.

After the mine, we went to the park and ate pizza.  It was a really fun day. :)

2 comments:

Michele said...

Looks like fun. :-)

Wendy said...

um ... we live super close to the copper mine. like 5 minutes away. you should've stopped by and said hello.