Sunday, June 26, 2011

Star Struck!

I've been so busy bragging about how cute Kaleb is that I neglected to tell you guys about my amazing Thursday!  Friday was really super awesome, too, but I have pictures of Thursday.
So any way, Thursday, I picked up my little sister and we met her boyfriend, Joel at the Covey Center for the Arts and watched a totally awesome preview of Kid History Episode 5!  It was such a fun night.  They played all the episodes with some commentary before each one, and then we got to see episode 5 before anybody else!  It was amazing.  The entire theater was filled.  After the showing, there was a meet and greet.  So I actually got to high five Brett Roberts!  He's so cute.  He told me I looked familiar.  My reply was, "I do?"  I was taken aback, and never really know what to say to that.  But I think it is awesome.  They signed my ticket, too.  They're so amazing.  Episode 5 was so funny, I cried.  Seriously.  I could not stop laughing through the whole thing.
For those of you who have not enjoyed this wonderful series, here.  Start with Episode 1.  The rest are also on YouTube.


Those kids are so stinking cute!  Now here is a picture from the evening.  I know. You need proof.

What a super fun night!


Friday, was pretty amazing, too.  I got to see my friend from high school perform in Pioneer Theater Company's production of RENT with my bestest friend Nicole.  We went to dinner, and we got seats that were super close to the stage.  I loved the show.  It made me cry, but not because it was funny.  It was a sad show.  It ended with feelings of hope, but my favorite character died.  The music was incredible and the cast was brilliant.

This is the cover of my program.

And this is my beautiful friend, Ginger.  We didn't try to go back stage and see her, though.  We should have.


Oh, and check this out!

Kaleb lost his first tooth this morning!  He ran around singing, "I lost my tooth!  I lost my tooth!  The tooth fairy will come and give me money!"  He's so cute!

1 comment:

Michele said...

Wow! So awesome! Congrats to Ginger too.