Thursday, June 23, 2011

What Use Do They Have of That Information!? They Can't Do That Anyway!

I'm getting ready to go out and have some fun with my sister, Emily, and I am brushing my teeth.  While doing this, I think I hear Zachary come home from a birthday party, so I leave the bathroom to go greet him.  "Did you remember to bring your bike home?"  "Uh-huh.  I rode it home."  "Awesome.  At this point, Kurtis looks at me and says, "I imported some boy knowledge to my boys.  Well, two of them any way."  I continue to brush my teeth and listen to what is coming next.  I mean, he used the term "boy knowledge" after all.  "I showed them how to make a spit ball."  Because I have a mouth full of toothpaste, all I can do is roll my eyes, and go upstairs.  After spitting and rinsing, I return to him.  "What?  Every boy needs to know how to make a spit ball!"  "Why?!" Is all I could ask.  "What kind of father would I be if I didn't teach my boys how to throw a proper spit ball?"  Apparently, this information made Riley very happy, and Kaleb was impressed.  Yay.

3 comments:

Michele said...

Who is that a picture of? As mom, I have to say, "disgusting" as a person completely uninvolved, i have to say, "maybe he has a point? and next time just don't tell." Ha ha But here's some advice boys need to know: Most girls are not impressed with watching a boy or man spit- complete turn off, so when you care about a girl, never never spit for her.

sweetlissybug said...

Too true! This is just some random picture I found on the internet when I Googled spit balls. It was the first image that was of what I was talking about, but he's a cute kid. :) Honestly, I was hoping to find a recently fired spitball, but I was in a hurry. I didn't want to be late for my date with Emily and Joel. :)

Anonymous said...

I guess I might have to have Kurtis teach Jackson when he is older... and maybe John too. (I would hate for John to not have the proper education for a boy.)